We are proud to announce, after many decades, the desktop Doctors Pay (Service Fee) Calculator has moved to the cloud.
Unfortunately, the and the desktop solution for DPC will terminate on the 31st July 2020. You will not be able to open the program unless you have a valid subscription program with us. You may lose access to all pay and tax information. Please urgently contact us for a Cloud conversion to avoid any avoidable provider payment delays.
Save time, money and tax for the practice and providers.
There is a Xero integration feature. For more information watch this video.
What is new with cloud DPC 2020?
Below are the key benefits from moving to the new cloud version:
- If you require up to date template service agreements prepared by a lawyer you can order this instantly online.
- No more data transfers and annual desktop updates.
- Your data can be accessed from anywhere as long as you have a browser.
- Bulk and individual emailing of tax invoice, income tax and BAS extract summary to providers and their advisers. These can also be directly sent to practice management systems. This can save 3 to 8 hours each pay run and accurately and instantly file and store data.
- Maintains a service agreement compliance register and disclaimers for non-compliance.
- Integrates with Xero (if you request this to be set up – note additional once-off fees apply).
- Service fee viability calculator and negotiation tool.
- Practice valuation tool.
For more information, see the following link to our website: Doctors Pay (Service Fee) Calculator.