We provide information that is generally available in the public domain such as our Best Practice News Alert to keep you and your practice staff up to date with latest medical and accounting changes including our national webinar series.
- You Tube
- Screen cast library (for Accounting clients only)
- Free practice coaching – monthly practice performance feedback Monthly Dashboard Traffic Light Reporting feedback .Regular contact with trained and experienced staff.
- All emails from principals are monitored by the lead partner and acted on if there is an issue.
- The Annual Good Bad and Ugly report – strategic and financial benchmarking and brief valuation report.
- Quarterly client satisfaction email surveys
- We aim to always keep you up to date by email.
- We aim to respond to any query on the same day or within 24 hours.
- We listen to any feedback and will notify you of our response
Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Adviser, Registered Tax Agent, Former AGPAL Surveyor 10 years of service
David Dahm is CEO and founder of the national medical and healthcare chartered accounting firm Health and Life and global Founder and CEO of the not for profit project the International Healthcare Standards and Ethics Board (www.ihseb.org)
After a serious work related car accident in 1989, and nine operations later I continue to be a patient and provider advocate. I enter my third decade as a national Chartered Accountant for Medical and Healthcare practices in Australia. I am a former 10-year Australian General Practice Accreditation surveyor. I come from a medico family. I have served on the AAPM national Board and was the inaugural national Chair of the Certified Practice Manager CPM post nominal. I continue to provide accounting tax and practice management advice to many practices all over Australia.
You know who you are and I thank you for this real honour and privilege to serve you and your community through you. Note, I am not a lawyer please seek appropriate legal and accounting advice. This information is for general information and discussion only.