- Like when one of our staff creates a merger document that builds the nation’s first BRW Fast 100 Super Clinic that the Prime Minister visited in 2009; or
- Prepares the accounts that save your medical service from closing its doors or business; or
- Prepares a brief to overturn federal kick back laws that make your local and many other GPs stay in; or
- Work with Gold Coast or Melbourne offices and national clients/seminars from Hobart to Humpty Doo via the latest Skype and webinar technology or face to face; or
- Help us give back by mentoring young kids in our One Moment Foundation to help eliminate poverty; or
- Nominate Debbie Locke, the Channel Nine Underbelly 2010 series writer (which has been picked up in the USA), for an Australian of the Year nomination for her integrity in trying to get rid of police corruption; or
- Assisting the CEO and Founder of Health and Life on the Netball SA Thunderbirds 2010 Trans Tasman Premiership Team, or our State League 2009 Premiership team the Health and Life Oakdale Netball Club.
Making it all happen can be hard work, and you could probably find an easier job someplace else. But that’s not the point, is it?
Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Adviser, Registered Tax Agent, Former AGPAL Surveyor 10 years of service
David Dahm is CEO and founder of the national medical and healthcare chartered accounting firm Health and Life and global Founder and CEO of the not for profit project the International Healthcare Standards and Ethics Board (www.ihseb.org)
After a serious work related car accident in 1989, and nine operations later I continue to be a patient and provider advocate. I enter my third decade as a national Chartered Accountant for Medical and Healthcare practices in Australia. I am a former 10-year Australian General Practice Accreditation surveyor. I come from a medico family. I have served on the AAPM national Board and was the inaugural national Chair of the Certified Practice Manager CPM post nominal. I continue to provide accounting tax and practice management advice to many practices all over Australia.
You know who you are and I thank you for this real honour and privilege to serve you and your community through you. Note, I am not a lawyer please seek appropriate legal and accounting advice. This information is for general information and discussion only.