- Like when one of our staff creates a merger document that builds the nation’s first BRW Fast 100 Super Clinic that the Prime Minister visited in 2009; or
- Prepares the accounts that save your medical service from closing its doors or business; or
- Prepares a brief to overturn federal kick back laws that make your local and many other GPs stay in; or
- Work with Gold Coast or Melbourne offices and national clients/seminars from Hobart to Humpty Doo via the latest Skype and webinar technology or face to face; or
- Help us give back by mentoring young kids in our One Moment Foundation to help eliminate poverty; or
- Nominate Debbie Locke, the Channel Nine Underbelly 2010 series writer (which has been picked up in the USA), for an Australian of the Year nomination for her integrity in trying to get rid of police corruption; or
- Assisting the CEO and Founder of Health and Life on the Netball SA Thunderbirds 2010 Trans Tasman Premiership Team, or our State League 2009 Premiership team the Health and Life Oakdale Netball Club.
Making it all happen can be hard work, and you could probably find an easier job someplace else. But that’s not the point, is it?