GP With or Without View to Ownership
22 New Exciting Positions available Nation-wide
Practice Feature Profile
Ballarat Group Practice
General Practitioner – Ballarat Area
- Fastest growing regional city
- Doctor owned practice
- Brand new facility
The Ballarat Group Practice has provided patient and provider focused healthcare to the Ballarat community for over 70 years. The organisation operates from 3 separate locations and is dedicated to providing quality healthcare and offers a comprehensive range of services for the Ballarat community.
Ballarat offers a unique lifestyle which has excellent facilities and schools, is one of Victoria’s fastest growing regional cities with a population estimation of 158,000 and located only approximately 105km from Melbourne.
This is a full-time position and will be at our brand-new purpose-built facility near the Arch of Victory.
To be successful in this position, you will be Vocationally Registered and hold an AHPRA recognised medical degree.
You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have experience in working in a medical practice and to provide high quality and thoroughness in your clinical skills.
You must have strong knowledge and understanding of the Australian health and Medicare system. Ballarat Group Practice is a mixed billing service and our patients are appointment only.
You will work with supportive and experienced GP’s and you will have full support from our professional and dedicated nursing and reception teams.
- Flexible and competitive working conditions
- Excellent remuneration potential
- High growth area
- Brand new facilities
- Working amongst dedicated, experienced and supportive team
- Great family lifestyle and excellent education facilities
- Close to Melbourne CBD
- GP owned practice
If you are interested and would like to be part of a professional team at Ballarat Group Practice apply now.
Please send your latest resume to email@example.com or call 03 9028 4443.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POSITION IS NOT IN A DISTRICT OF WORKFORCE SHORTAGE.
Vermont Medical Clinic Vermont VIC
Beautifully located and presented practice. Another high growth opportunity.
GP Position. Full Time Vermont South
Opportunity to establish a new skin cancer service in Vermont South.
Vermont Medical Clinic has a large excellent facility in Vermont South and is looking to expand via a dedicated skin cancer clinic.
Vermont Medical Clinic is a large General Practice with eighteen consulting rooms.
The fitout is suited for a second branded skin cancer service to operate under the auspices of the general practice. The practice principal’s spouse is a dermatologist
and is willing to provide informal support. Vermont South Medical Centre is a magnificent centre in which the clinic is located.
- Multibay treatment room equipped with high quality lighting, two adjustable examination beds and hyfrecator
- Qualified nursing support, with extra nurses to be recruited on demand
- A second entrance that can be configured as a dedicated branded clinic entry
- Located in a very new multidisciplinary medical centre with onsite pathology, imaging, pharmacy and café
- Co-located with Vermont Private Hospital where more complex procedures could be undertaken subject to negotiation with the hospital
- One existing GP on staff with dermoscopy qualification
- Full administrative support, we will handle all the admin, bookings etc.,
- Service fee negotiable
- Can be combined with regular GP work
- Can start small and grow, this is a scalable, flexible project.
Contact: Dr Jim Glaspole (03 9874 2422), firstname.lastname@example.org
GP’s VR/Non VR After Hours Clinic Vermont South
Vermont Medical Clinic is situated in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, 21 kms from the Melbourne CBD, in a purpose built medical centre. The clinic is well established and has been operating in the Vermont area since 1960. We require GP’s to work after hours sessions Monday to Sunday. Non VR Applicants must be able to work independently, and to be considered for this role you will:
- be a temporary resident who is eligible for general registration, or
- have vocational registration, either with or without the 10-year moratorium
Email CV to email@example.com or Phone Susan Chugg, Practice Manager on 03 98742422
Cavenagh Medical Centre
A family friendly GP practice and service with a smile. Located in Darwin CBD, this clinic welcomes new patients and long-standing regulars.
For more information, please see http://www.cavmed.com.au/
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: Michelle on (08) 8981 8566
Worried about the oversupply of doctors? Do you want Professional Independence? Do you want Financial Security?
We have a number of high quality, high growth, private billing practices that are prepared to offer amazing opportunities to great GPs like you that you may not have considered. Local and UK applications welcome. Many of these practices have been awarded national and international awards. They enjoy a high national media profile for their inspiring leadership and innovation.
If having a say in your practice matters to you and you want to work smarter, not harder then send your Cover Letter and CV to our CEO & Founder, David Dahm at email@example.com in strict confidence.We provide this getting connected service at no charge to you or to our clients. It is our way of saying thank you and demonstrating our commitment to “Creating a sustainable and socially responsible health care system”.