Working with winners: The key to working with winners is to learn from them.
Success with Health and Life at Health and Life and in the Community Our reputations do not come from how we talk about ourselves. Our reputations come from how others talk about us.
The Jimboomba Junction Family Practice (QLD) – Fast Growth
It is a pleasure to offer a testimonial of your services. In late 2005 I was privileged to be in the audience of a presentation by Mr David Dahm – a name I had not heard before.
David was an enthusiastic and motivating gentleman with a passion for business management relating to the Medical Profession. I never forgot his name.
In 2006, my wife and I were offered purchase of a General Practice in which we had both worked for some years. We sought the advice of David Dahm.
David and his team were instrumental in the purchase, and more recently, the total upgrade and relocation of our now successful General Practice. We moved from a small dwelling with three doctors, into a space of over 300m2, currently housing nine doctors and several allied health professionals.
David and his loyal team have allowed us to structure our business and practice management in a way that enables it to now run as a well oiled and, most importantly, legally safe medical practice.
The advice we receive from David and his team is both instructive and educational – allowing us ultimately to run with a high degree of autonomy and confidence.
Emma and I now enjoy a work environment that is safe, successful and most importantly runs with a fantastic admin, nursing and medical team.
I remember with some trepidation building a ‘big practice’, wondering where the Doctors would come from to fill our consulting rooms. David’s reassuring words now ring true: “Don’t worry Rod, they will come to you (once you have a well structured practice)”. I thought he was mad. We now find ourselves turning Doctors away!
It is without hesitation I recommend the services of Health and Life under the wings of David Dahm.
Dr Rod Willet principal of Jimboomba Junction Family Practice
For case study 2 read on
About Us – At Health Life
- 2011 Telstra SA MYOB Small Business and Social Responsibility National Award Finalist
- 2011 Telstra SA MYOB Small Business and Social Responsibility Winner
- 2010 Award Finalist Fast Movers SA
- Happy Birthday Health and Life – 20 years in practice
- Medical Observer Ask the Expert – David Dahm
- Testimonials in news alert
Health and Life in the Community – Not For Profit
- The Australian Association of Practice Managers National Board Member, National Chair of the Certifieed Practice Manger, SA State Vice President and Treasurer
- Health & Life Oakdale Netball Club 2009 South Australian State League Winners
- 2010 Adelaide Thunderbirds 2010 Trans Tasman Premiership Winners