- High Performance Strategies and Ideas
- Frequently Asked Practice Management Problems Table
- Where are you on the personal and practice/business life cycle?
- Effective Time Management
- What does it take to run a successful practice?
- Strategic vision for the future – A vision built to last!
- Governance and Legal Framework
- Directors Pathway Program
- The High Performance Career Pathway Program
- News and Archives
- Financial Security
- Return and Risk
- Ideas to improve the returns and managing your practice
- High Performance Management Planning
Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Adviser, Registered Tax Agent, Former AGPAL Surveyor 10 years of service
David Dahm is CEO and founder of the national medical and healthcare chartered accounting firm Health and Life and global Founder and CEO of the not for profit project the International Healthcare Standards and Ethics Board (www.ihseb.org)
After a serious work related car accident in 1989, and nine operations later I continue to be a patient and provider advocate. I enter my third decade as a national Chartered Accountant for Medical and Healthcare practices in Australia. I am a former 10-year Australian General Practice Accreditation surveyor. I come from a medico family. I have served on the AAPM national Board and was the inaugural national Chair of the Certified Practice Manager CPM post nominal. I continue to provide accounting tax and practice management advice to many practices all over Australia.
You know who you are and I thank you for this real honour and privilege to serve you and your community through you. Note, I am not a lawyer please seek appropriate legal and accounting advice. This information is for general information and discussion only.