We create a sustainable and socially responsible healthcare system by promoting health and financial literacy where poverty breeds ill health and ill health breeds poverty.
Grow – Sustain – Excel
[the underpinning principles or ethos on everything that we do
Continuous growth and development of healthcare practices through collaborative partnerships, innovation management, nimble service delivery and best practice in healthcare development that fosters excellence.
Contribution; Equitable; Accountable; Quality; Ethical; Social Responsibility [our current values]
The Board approved x key priorities for The Practice. These priorities are critical to The Practice ’s success as a leader in its field in the region.
Resources have been allocated to these priorities and implementation commenced including:
Legal & Business Structure
Income business model etc…
Patient Feedback etc…
Administration procedures etc…
4. Learning and Growth
Promote applied learning programs etc…
- The Practice has responsibility for primary care services in the local area.
- The Practice has market share (participation, corporate, profile)
- The Practice is highly connected to our clients/patients and the community
- Collaborative web of influential partnerships with community, corporates and government
- The Practice leads:
- Performance Pathways
- Management practices (based on best practice that is relevant to growing a sustainable organisation)
- People management (defined by a highly capable team with strong support and development programs)
- Leadership position in building the capacity of the community (to be defined).
To complete your strategic plan, then your 12 month Operating Plan and Monthly Dashboard Report read on.
Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Adviser, Registered Tax Agent, Former AGPAL Surveyor 10 years of service
David Dahm is CEO and founder of the national medical and healthcare chartered accounting firm Health and Life and global Founder and CEO of the not for profit project the International Healthcare Standards and Ethics Board (www.ihseb.org)
After a serious work related car accident in 1989, and nine operations later I continue to be a patient and provider advocate. I enter my third decade as a national Chartered Accountant for Medical and Healthcare practices in Australia. I am a former 10-year Australian General Practice Accreditation surveyor. I come from a medico family. I have served on the AAPM national Board and was the inaugural national Chair of the Certified Practice Manager CPM post nominal. I continue to provide accounting tax and practice management advice to many practices all over Australia.
You know who you are and I thank you for this real honour and privilege to serve you and your community through you. Note, I am not a lawyer please seek appropriate legal and accounting advice. This information is for general information and discussion only.