- Accreditation http://www.drsref.com.au/accreditation.html
- Australian General Practice Network Ltd http://www.agpn.com.au/
- The Australian Association of Practice Managers www.aapm.org.
- The Drs Ref Site www.drsref.com.au/business.html
- Fair Work Australia Awards https://asset.fwc.gov.au/documents/documents/modern_awards/award/ma000019/default.htm
- The Medicare Benefits Schedule On Line http://www9.health.gov.au/mbs/search.cfm
- Medical Observer http://www.medicalobserver.com.au
- Australian Doctor http://www.australiandoctor.com.au
- The Practice Health Atlas http://healthatlas.org.au/
Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Adviser, Registered Tax Agent, Former AGPAL Surveyor 10 years of service
David Dahm is CEO and founder of the national medical and healthcare chartered accounting firm Health and Life and global Founder and CEO of the not for profit project the International Healthcare Standards and Ethics Board (www.ihseb.org)
After a serious work related car accident in 1989, and nine operations later I continue to be a patient and provider advocate. I enter my third decade as a national Chartered Accountant for Medical and Healthcare practices in Australia. I am a former 10-year Australian General Practice Accreditation surveyor. I come from a medico family. I have served on the AAPM national Board and was the inaugural national Chair of the Certified Practice Manager CPM post nominal. I continue to provide accounting tax and practice management advice to many practices all over Australia.
You know who you are and I thank you for this real honour and privilege to serve you and your community through you. Note, I am not a lawyer please seek appropriate legal and accounting advice. This information is for general information and discussion only.