To be self-fulfilled is to be happy. A key driver is to achieve your financial security first.
What you see is more important than what you are told and adversity clarifies the objective.
- To be self-fulfilled is to be happy
- To do what you want to do when you want to do it.
- You need $2m to retire to receive an income of $70k p.a. after-tax income (excluding the family home)
- Your practice is your biggest investment. It is either an opportunity or liability. When it comes to owning a practice or business, the objective is to sell it one day and leave a legacy rather than a community liability. The earlier you reach this objective the quicker you will be able to do what you want when you want to or change your expectations.
- Where are you on the personal and practice/business life cycle?
Financial security is an important step to achieving happiness. Happiness is living a self-fulfilled life.